CALL US TODAY (480) 513-2099
Join Our Team Today!
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Technical Training Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Incentive Compensation Programs.
Innovative Lighting & Electric locally owned full electrical company who specializes in lighting. We put the needs of our customers and employees first, which is why we are dedicated to striving for perfection. Our associates are proud to work for a locally operated company with a history of reliability and exceptional performance. In order to maintain our high standards, we require an unprecedented group of people who are dedicated to contributing their skills to our team which is why we are always looking for energetic, knowledgeable, customer service oriented people to join our team!
Lighting Sales / Design Consultant
Lighting Sales /Design Consultant (Scottsdale, AZ)
Compensation: Salary + Commission
We offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. Holiday pay, sick pay and vacation pay are available as well.
Employment Type: Full-time
We are a Lighting & Electrical company who is currently seeking a full time sales consultant with a desired experience in lighting to join our TEAM. This individual will be responsible for commercial and residential estimating, ordering, and design. It is essential that the candidate have strong leadership skills and prior experience in home renovation sales. Candidates must be motivated, responsible, hard working, detail oriented and HONEST. Candidates must be clean, professional, well spoken with the ability to work quickly and independently while maintaining a high level of quality of customer service.
Job Functions: Routinely interacts with; home owners, property managers, architects and facility operation managers Respond timely to customer inquiries
- Plan, organize, and establish objectives and goals for duties assigned
- Follow-up on leads and proposals Ability to provide an effective sales presentations to clients Responsible to submit quotations in a timely manner Ability to meet sales and profitability goals Support existing clients and develop prospects
- Develop and maintain sales and support plans for assigned accounts
- Maintain detailed records of client interactions and meetings
- Identify and capture new business opportunities and develop new relationships with prospective clients
- Achieve quarterly/annual sales goal by consistently meeting monthly sales quotas
- Develop an understanding of competitors’ pricing on products and services
- Provide follow-up to clients to ensure satisfaction with the Company’s products and services provided
- Track and report weekly sales activities to management following established guidelines
- Continuously improve knowledge of lighting industry by keeping abreast of changes in the market
- Participate in sales meetings and training and engage in local and regional associations as warranted Education and Experience: 2-3 years work experience in lighting, construction, or home improvement industry, along with 2-3 years of sales is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential): Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and contract documents
Ability to converse comfortably with all levels of the client’s Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong organization and time management Demonstrated success in sales, a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to achieve results Ability to manage/qualify leads and close business through direct contact or over the phone. Excellent track record in developing relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust.